Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to imagine being rich ? Login/Join 
posted
Hey people,

How do you exactly imagine being rich ? The book says you should make a clear image of it and stick with it, but how do you see yourself as being rich ? How/what do you imagine ?

Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: serbiaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Master Contributor
Picture of Diane Overcash
posted Hide Post
Greetings to you on this fine day!

What does feeling rich means to you? What exactly is it that you want? How would you like to live your life?

Some people want a large house, some people really don't want one, but would rather have a motor home to tool around the USA in.

Do you want to travel? Do you like big cars or small sporty cars?

Exame your life. What do you want if you knew for certain that you could not fail? What would like to have , do or be?

Diane

Posts: 289 | Location: North CarolinaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Mind-Blowingly Wonderful Contributor
Picture of Sandu-CanDo!
posted Hide Post
Hi Vokitoki & all forum friends,

Welcome to this wonderful forum.
I can relate to Serbia/former Yugoslavia, because I escaped communist Romania 19-20 yrs ago via Yugoslavia, Austria refugee camp ...

For me,

being rich is being open and receptive to recieving All Good, freedom, growth, joy:

multiple streams of income, cash, help of your friends/associates/partners, doing the work you love for very good money,

radiant health to support your wealth & success,

spirituality, divine connection with the Source of Everything,

All in Divine Order!

What about you, yes YOU? ... Wink
What "being rich" means for you?

Start thinking to what do you really want/enjoy in this lifetime, focus on that, do all SOGR PG course & exercises several times ... Wink

PS: Good points Mon Ami Bernard,
in Quebec-oise: touche' ... Wink

Sandu-CanDo!
Looking for online business associates

Posts: 1423 | Location: Las VegasReply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
What about you, yes YOU? ...
What "being rich" means for you?

How about having new friend real one not the one that will cut you out at the first mistake you make and will not alow you to make amend... I think that could be "being rich".
To be rich can mean something different to any one. Thanks Sandu for sharing you "being Rich" formula.
Take care
BT

Bernard
Be a leader with a servant's heart
http://tocleaders.com/bernardt/ Expect the best and the best will come forward

Posts: 1028 | Location: Victoria CanadaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well, for starters, explore your heart's desires.when you feel thrilled about something, build on it,play with it in mind,put details in it, until it feels just right.

searching the archives also may give you some inspiration

Blessings
Kevin

"I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself... and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part."
Shirley MacLaine
Actress and Author

Posts: 1877 | Location: SingaporeReply With QuoteReport This Post
Super Contributor
posted Hide Post
Hi Vokitoki,

That is such a great question and one I am still working on after a couple of years of working/playing with SOGR. I've had some success and am looking forward to more.

One thing that helps me is to just notice as I'm going about my life what attracts my attention. For example if a certain kind of car catches my eye I will search on the internet for info and pictures about it. I did this recently and found some videos on youtube that were trying to sell the particular car and showed the inside, opened up the trunk, motor, showed driving in the car. It was great for me because I am not yet at the place of going to a luxury car dealer to actually drive one but I got a lot of the feeling of it from the pictures and videos online.

When I look at something like this I also notice where the car is, goes, what the person who is driving it is wearing, etc to kind of get a whole scene for it. This doesn't mean I want that same setting but it gives me ideas of lifestyle accessories for me to try on in my imagination.

I would like to be more fit and so this morning I was looking for pictures of bodies that look like I want to look. This also got me into noticing clothes and shoes, etc that go with the body, noticing that they are on a really nice beach--would I like to go there, etc.

Movies give me ideas and I like to read biographies and get some good ideas there too.

I also recommend taking the Practical Geniuses course if you haven't signed up for that yet.

All the best!
Sally

How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. -- Annie Dillard

Posts: 47 | Location: WA StateReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sandu-CanDo!
posted Hide Post
Good points Mon Ami Bernard,
in Quebec-oise: touche' ... Wink

How do you say it in "BC language"? ... Wink

Sandu-CanDo!

posted Hide Post
Hey people.

Well that exactly is the problem. I do not want fancy cars, big houses etc., i just want to have a lot of money stashed away for a peaceful life.

I mean if i had the money i'd get a good car etc., but still, being rich to me means simply having a lot of money in the bank (or stashed in your backyardSmile), but i dont know how to imagine that.

I basically started imagining myself throwing lots of money around me, that was the best i could think of.

Posts: 2 | Location: serbiaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Master Contributor
Picture of WriterMom
posted Hide Post
Rebecca has written a great article called, That, not This http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net/article-14.html

What exactly do you want the money for? Money, itself, is pretty much useless by itself. It's when you exchange it for services and items that it becomes useful. What services and products do you wamt to be able to exchange it for?

If expensive houses, flashy cars etc. aren't your thing, that's perfectly okay. But you probably do want to have a roof over your head, bills paid, food in the pantry, etc. right? What is a peaceful life to you?

Posts: 133 | Location: USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Master Contributor
posted Hide Post
I do think that it's not always only about 'how to imagine to be rich', but also about Realising, and about being consiouss about all the ways you might already be able to consider yourself rich.

All the Best,
To your Happy Inspiration,
HP

HP's Happy Blogspot

Posts: 187 | Location: North HollandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sandu-CanDo!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vokitoki:
I basically started imagining myself throwing lots of money around me, that was the best i could think of.

Yes Vokitoki, start with that image,
with strong happy feelings that
You Are RICH NOW!
-------------------

Keep in your wallet a $100 bill (or even better: 100 Euros ...Wink) and imagine spending that amount all day long, virtual buying 1000 times with your money, to get in the right flow of prosperity and abundance thinking, OK my friend?

Sandu-CanDo!

posted Hide Post
My friend Sandu.... Can't say it in BC language or at list don't know how to write it down in whale's linguo...Sorry as for the Quebec-coise well way of the mark I am from France. Like thay say here "le vrai Francais" What a laugh!!!
vokitoki.
A while back I googled "stack of cash" and downloaded a very nice picture of a pile of cash. printed it stick it on my "dream" wall. And do a "cash" search on youtube. Great motivational videos.
Take care
BT

Bernard
Be a leader with a servant's heart
http://tocleaders.com/bernardt/ Expect the best and the best will come forward

Posts: 1028 | Location: Victoria CanadaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Super Contributor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey people,

How do you exactly imagine being rich ? The book says you should make a clear image of it and stick with it, but how do you see yourself as being rich ? How/what do you imagine ?

Thanks

Vokitoki
If you are not in the course you should join it. It will show you how. Think about what is that you want and be specific. When you have worked it out then picture it. Get pictures if you have to. The set in your minds eye and keep the vision in front of you all day and live in the place that you want to be. Read carefully about competitive and creative as this is an integral part of the SOGR book and is the key to relaxing in your image and vision.

Good Luck and enjoy the journey

Pete
Good luck, enjoy the journey and live in the moment.

Posts: 34 | Location: AustraliaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Super Contributor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well that exactly is the problem. I do not want fancy cars, big houses etc., i just want to have a lot of money stashed away for a peaceful life.

I mean if i had the money i'd get a good car etc., but still, being rich to me means simply having a lot of money in the bank (or stashed in your backyardSmile), but i dont know how to imagine that.

You answer your own Question Here. "I mean if i had the money i'd get a good car etc.,". If you have no need for material things then be happy as you can live a full life (taking into consideration the balance in the other areas of your life). However if you want money in the bank in case you need it then the Question is what you might need it for. If it is because you may need to pay for a childs wedding say in 3 yrs time then imagine yourself putting on a good spread and handing over a cash to pay for it. If it is just to be prepared then imagine what you are to be prepared for and then imagine handing over cash to pay for it. Watch yourself logging the increase in your bank account to watch your savings grow. Lets say you would like to be able to go on a cruise on a spare of the moment decision. Then imagine paying for it and going on the cruise and enjoying it (living in the moment). By being prepared for these things you have the tool to be prepared for other things because you can CHOOSE to use the cash you have saved on anything you like. Remember to find things you can be passionate about as they have their greatest impact. Good luck, enjoy the journey and live in the moment. Pete

Pete
Good luck, enjoy the journey and live in the moment.

Posts: 34 | Location: AustraliaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Grand Poobah (more fun than "Administrator")
Picture of Rebecca
posted Hide Post
quote:
being rich to me means simply having a lot of money in the bank (or stashed in your backyard), but i dont know how to imagine that.

You can't imagine that because it isn't important to you. Anything that IS important to you is EASY to imagine. (Just as Wally says, actually.)

What does your "peaceful life" look like? (Having a lot of money "stashed away" doesn't make for peaceful necessarily. Lots of people with money stashed away worry constantly about losing it. That's not "rich" to me.)

Love & blessings, and, of course--
EXPECT Success!
Rebecca

Posts: 5881 | Location: MexicoReply With QuoteReport This Post
Grand Poobah (more fun than "Administrator")
Picture of Rebecca
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of the primary reasons more people don't become "rich" is because they aren't specific enough in their visions ... That is how the "system" works, and honestly, anything else is a waste of your time.

Well, honestly, that's not how it works for ME, personally, at all.

Putting on my "coach" hat here, I'll ask the big question from the Practical GeniusesTM course -- the one to keep in mind whenever we think we know something: How do you know that? Wink

Love & blessings, and, of course--
EXPECT Success!
Rebecca

Posts: 5881 | Location: MexicoReply With QuoteReport This Post
Master Contributor
Picture of Romy Macias
posted Hide Post
Vokitoki,

I agree with Bluehawk, as you become more specific with what you DO want your money for, the vision will become sharper in your 'mental screen'.

Once that is clear, let go of it and KNOW that you are moving toward it with your definite actions...

Romy :-)

Posts: 54 | Location: MexicoReply With QuoteReport This Post
Super Contributor
posted Hide Post
Hi, some of the key things I focus on are:

1) get as clear as I can about what I want without being too detailed (stay out of the "how of it") so the Universe can surprise and delight me.

2) Feel how it would feel to already have what I desire and focus on feeling that way as much as possible - just because it feels great!

3) Be happy and grateful now for all the good that is my life.

This works for me Smile

Posts: 30 | Location: Atlanta, GAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Master Contributor
posted Hide Post
so many great posts on this topic, I am grateful for your sharing of knowledge

"There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way" Tao Te Ching

JC

Posts: 102 | Location: On a journey of adventure, discovery and fun! Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master Contributor
Picture of Michael.
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do not want fancy cars, big houses etc., i just want to have a lot of money stashed away for a peaceful life.

I have a news flash for you. Having money stashed away will not create a peaceful life or peace of mind for you. Peace of mind is an "inside job" within yourself and has nothing to do with money. Who you are with a dollar is who you'll be with a million. Having money will simply amplify who you already are.

Looking to some outside source---money, relationships, material objects, etc---to give you peace of mind will never bring you what you want. "He who seeks silver will never be satisfied with silver."

That said....money, material objects, relationships, etc can certainly contribute to your happiness. They just can't create it for you.

Its up to you to take ownership within yourself of "peace of mind" and all these things will be added to you.

Michael

"Step Boldly Into Your Magnificent Vision."
Advanced Thought

Posts: 345 | Location: North CarolinaReply With QuoteReport This Post